Metalicus is an Australian brand providing wearable lifestyle pieces designed for layering or to be worn as seperate basics. I'm all for comfortable clothing that looks stylish at the same time and this brand covers everything, from flattering dresses to beautiful jackets, comfy pants and brilliant basics. Their styling for this season is very relaxed and effortless, incorporating slides and sneakers for a laidback effect.
I wanted to show you my top five skirts online from Metalicus and how you can not only style them casual luxe, but also easily dress them up a bit with a loose-sleeved top tucked in, a statement necklace and heels.
1. Kahlo Full Skirt - Add instant glamour with a stunning midi skirt. The length is very ladylike and is perfect for a lunch out with the girls or to a romantic dinner.
2. Stripes Ahoy Tube Skirt - One of their best sellers, a stripe skirt is a spring/summer essential. Probably not so much a style to go pairing with the accessories above, although I feel like you could make it work. I would wear this style with a pair of white sneakers as an every day piece.
3. Kahlo Flounce Skirt - An all-white look is very in tune this year and adding this skirt to the mix just made it so much easier. I love that it has a slight floaty feel with an elastic waist and flared at the bottom. Beautiful with sandals - both flat and heeled.
4. Marlini Skirt - A wrap skirt is one of those pieces that flatters most shapes. With the rouched fabric it hides any problem areas and at this particular length you need not be afraid of it riding up. A great way to fearlessly embrace your shape.
5. Montgomery Plain Peplum Skirt - I bought this type of skirt earlier on in the year and I've been loving it. It's feminine and pretty and creates such a nice silhouette, not being completely bodycon. One of my favourite going out skirts.
I'm really loving neutrals this winter... a classic beige trench can work with so much you already own and looks completely effortless with all black everything else. I feel like this colour is not as intense as the camel colour surrounding this season so it's most likely going to take you easily into next year. I've listed the best ones I've found online below but check out Nasty Gal first if you want a good selection.