Hi, I’m Vanessa, an Australian fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger for the lovers of all things pretty.
2018 is my 10th year blogging! I run two blogs, Flip And Style and Blog Pixie, I’m also a freelance Graphic Designer and Brand Stylist.
Things I Love…
Blush Pink – Ariana Grande – Creme Brulee Lattes – Peonies – Dior – Candles – Silk – White Roses – Pearls – Prada – Chandeliers – Rose Gold – Kate Spade – Bows – Scented Hand Cream – Pink Sunsets – Soft Blankets – Bronze Eyeshadow – Lingerie – Pink Champagne – Mauve Lipstick – Real Housewives – Baking – Dance Moms – Lace – Pink Grapefruit – Jo Malone – Sia – Too Faced – Heart Lockets – Storms – Charlotte Tilbury – Marble
I always hope to inspire the readers of Flip And Style to create a beautiful life for themselves, and I’d love for you to jump on board so you can experience all the pretty things in the posts to come! I’ll keep you up to date with the best buys in my favourite online stores. I’ll share with you the latest must-have makeup releases. I’ll also provide tonnes of inspiration for prettying up your home and staying above the little struggles we face in every day life.
Facts About Me…
- I was a competitive dancer from very young up until the age of 19 (ballet, jazz, tap, contemporary, the works)
- I went to Paris at 15 and was mesmorized by the sparkling Eiffel Tower from the window of my hotel room
- I’ve danced in the parade at Disneyland Hong Kong and it felt like running a marathon
- I dreamt of being a character at Disneyland, being part of a huge musical or a burlesque-style show
- I absolutely loved performing at Cheerleading competitions
- I quit dancing to live a regular life (with no classes, bruises, travel, etc.) and fell in love with fashion
- I studied Fashion Marketing, Design & Business at University
- Blogging has been a huge part of my life for a decade
- I started coding and designing websites at a young age and I’m glad I never stopped learning
- I’ve had quite severe Social Anxiety and Depression but I decided I’m never going to let it control my life.
- My main aim in life is to make everything around me positive and beautiful.
If there’s anything you’d like to see or any type of posts you love and want more of, always feel free to email me. I love hearing the feedback and creating new things especially for you.
Keep up to date with the latest posts on all the topics you love.
Flip And Style is proudly part of the