Hi, I’m Vanessa, an Australian fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger for the lovers of all things pretty.
2019 is my 11th year blogging! I run both Flip And Style and my creative business, Blog Pixie.
My Favorite Things…
Blush Pink – Ariana Grande – Creme Brulee Lattes – Dior – Candles – Silk – White Roses – Pearls – Prada – Chandeliers – Rose Gold – Kate Spade – Bows – Scented Hand Cream – Pink Sunsets – Soft Blankets – Bronze Eyeshadow – Lingerie – Pink Champagne – Mauve Lipstick – Louis Vuitton – Real Housewives – Baking – Dance Moms – Lace – Pink Grapefruit – Jo Malone – Sia – Too Faced – Heart Lockets – Storms – Charlotte Tilbury – Marble – Chanel
Facts About Me
- I went to Paris at fifteen and was mesmerised by the sparkling Eiffel Tower from the window of my hotel room
- I was a competitive dancer from very young up until the age of nineteen (ballet, jazz, tap, contemporary)
- I’ve danced in the parade at Disneyland Hong Kong and it felt like running a marathon
- I always wanted to be a character at Disneyland, part of a huge musical or a burlesque-style show
- I absolutely loved performing at Cheerleading competitions
- I quit dancing to live a regular life (with no classes, bruises, travel, etc.) and fell in love with fashion
- I’ve studied Fashion Marketing, Design & Business
- I’ve interned at too many places to count… assisting stylists, designers, modeling agencies, visual merchandising and online stores
- I’ve had several different jobs throughout the fashion industry but blogging has always been #1
- Blogging has been a huge part of my life for over a decade
- I started coding and designing websites at a very young age and I’m glad I never stopped learning
- I’ve had quite severe social anxiety and depression but I decided I’m never going to let it control my life.
- My main aim in life is to make everything around me positive and beautiful.
Keep up to date with the latest posts on all the topics you love.
Flip And Style is proudly part of the